Every month, someone tells you about a new tool. A new tool that will change your life. A tool that will replace you. But no one tells you how to use these tools . And that's the gap I'm here to fill today .
Today, I'm going to tell you about seven AI tools you must use in your workflow. Which will eventually make you rich in 2026. Some of the tools I'm going to show you today will create entire videos, do all the research, write scripts, and some will literally save you 10x your time. So, be sure to watch the article until the end, because the last tool is going to be very important for both creators and working professionals .
-
- Best AI tools to make money from home 2026
- How to earn money online using AI tools
- Free AI tools for digital marketing and freelancing
Starting with tool number seven, which is Google Flow. So, what does Google Flow do? An AI tool that creates cinematic videos from still images or text .
And who can use it? Creators, marketers, freelancers, and business owners can use this tool. Even if you don't have an expensive camera, a production team , or an editing setup, you can still create content using this tool.
And if you want a side hustle, AI- generated content pages are proving quite popular . Check them out.
All content is AI-generated. It's generated. And it's getting millions of views .
You too can start earning money on the side by creating pages like this. You all support us immensely, and we're truly thankful for that.
But 78% of our audience hasn't subscribed. If you're new here, don't forget to subscribe to our Daily Essence24 YouTube channel.
We'll keep bringing you learning article like this . Now let's move on to the screen. Go to Google and search for "Google Flow." Click on this link and then click " Create with Google Flow." After "Create with Google Flow," you'll click "New Project." On the right-hand side, you'll find options for generating images and videos.
You can also generate images with the Nano Banana 2. But right now, we need to generate videos.
Here, you can decide your aspect ratio. Like 9:6 or 16:9 for YouTube, 9:6 for Reels. I'm choosing 16:9 here. And here, we'll add the text, "I want a cinematic shot of a guy sitting on a laptop." That's it. Just press Enter. All right. So, after 30 and 40 seconds, we have our output .
We have two variations here because we 've clicked and selected "Pay to Pay." So, let's look at that first.
Amazing. Right? What I really liked about this video is the SFX, the background noises .
There's a sound effect as he types on the keyboard.
And there's a sound effect as he takes a sip of his coffee .
Which is a very, very detailed video. And now let's check it out. Here's the second video. Here we go. Okay. I found this one a little okay.
I really liked the first one. So, you can use this tool to add B-rolls to your videos . You can create full AI-generated videos for someone .
Google Flow has seen a lot of new changes. As you can see here, previously only the Vivo 3A provided output. But now the Gemini Omni Flash is also integrated .
There's also an agentic mode, a detailed article of which I'll be posting soon . Look, just looking at AI tools isn't enough.
The real difference comes when you understand prompting, workflows, automation, and practical implementation .
That's why I found Daily Essence24 Professional Certificate in AI very interesting . What I personally liked was the zero theory, proper hands-on implementation, life mentorship, and real workflows.
This doesn't just mean AI, but also teaches how to actually use it . For more details, you can check out the link in the description.
Now, let 's move on to our sixth tool, Mero AI. This tool is for those who have a lot of ideas but can't organize them. So, what does Mero do? Mero is basically an AI-powered tool. It's an online whiteboard.
Just write a topic, and it automatically generates mind maps, campaign plans, workflows, and content calendars .
Now, can you use it? Anyone and everyone can use this because you can create content calendars and plan campaigns.
And the more you explore, you'll definitely find more useful things to do. So, what mistakes do beginners make? Beginners think this tool is just a drawing tool based on its UI.
But in reality, it acts as an AI-powered project manager . In my opinion, if you want to make your meetings productive, you should definitely try Mero.
Now, let's take a closer look at the screen and understand Mero better . You just need to go to Google and type "Mero" and click on this link.
I'm already signed in here. But once you're signed in, you'll see a dashboard like this. You can also use templates here , like AI Playground and a variety of other templates.
We'll start with a simple white blackboard. Create Team Board. As soon as you click Create Board , you'll see this interface: Hey Sagar, what are you working on today? You can conduct a web search here .
This is for you. It will create diagrams, create dogs, and generate images. And you can create slides. You can work on notes from it. All in one place.
So, we type here: I want to create a content calendar plan for the Daily Essence24 YouTube channel. Alright. Here, we want a table .
So, I click on Table and simply press Enter. We simply instructed Mero that I want to create a content calendar plan for the Daily Essence24 YouTube channel.
It searched the web and created a content calendar for me in a proper table format . This content calendar has been added to our whiteboard .
As you can see here, I will click on Add to Canvas. And here, our content calendar has been added. We will press H to move like this.
And here, you will get the option to zoom in and out. So, this is our whiteboard . This is big. So here you can add a content calendar.
We see what he's written down for us. What plans he's made. All right. So, according to the dates, he's given us video titles.
We should create videos on which topics and under which titles . Content Types I've given it a tutorial tip. I've also defined the target audience.
Duration, which is an important part of a long-form video on YouTube, is also explained. I've also given it a status, and so on. You can click on Select here.
After clicking on Select , you can double-click and make changes here. Also, if I zoom out a little, now I want to add some sticky notes .
So I'll click on Sticky Notes here and choose any color I like. Let's say I'll choose yellow . And I'll click here. You can drag and drop it and place it anywhere .
We can add anything to Sticky Notes. Like, I want to create creative videos. Okay? So I 'll type in 'Creative Video' so I can remember that I want to make creative videos, not generic videos.
We can select and shrink it , or enlarge it. And here , you'll see a plus icon. Clicking on the plus icon will give you many options. For example, you can create a table, a timeline, or a dog .
Suppose you have a script and you can use that script on the whiteboard. I want to add it. So, simply go to your downloads . Suppose I want to add this script to the whiteboard.
I 'll drag and drop it, and my script will appear here . That's really crazy, right? So, there are many more things here that you can explore.
And if you want me to create a detailed article on Mero, where I 'll explain each and every feature , then type "Mero" in the comments.
If I get 5,000+ comments , I'll definitely create a detailed article on Mero . So, if I want to add a diagram, I 'll just search for "diagram" and click on it to tell it what diagram I want .
So, suppose I want to create a customer journey funnel. Alright, for my sales team. I've simply provided a very quick plan.
I didn't explain much . But let's see what Mero can do to create a diagram for me. What add-ons does it add to it? So, it's creating it here.
And within a few seconds, it's done. Okay, that's all right. So, I can press H here and move it around. I can see the entire whiteboard.
And it's created a proper funnel for me - Advocacy Satisfied and Active Retention Purchase Ready to Buy. So guys, let's zoom out a little and add it to the canvas. First, right, here we'll cut it and here you go.
You can make any changes you want here. Right, you can connect all these dots that you see . You can also connect these to different dots. Right, so this is really fun to do. You can also share this Mero document, this slide, basically this whiteboard, with your team .
Simply by coming here and clicking share. I 'll name it for a social media team. Right, here I saved it and I can invite my team here , or I can copy the link and share it with them on WhatsApp or Teams. That's amazing, right.
So this is me, and we're moving forward to our fifth tool, which is Whisper Flow. So, what does Whisper do? This tool converts your voice to text in real time , whether you're speaking in English, Hindi, or Punjabi.
Who can use it? Founders, marketers, and content writers can use this tool to save 10x their time in scripting, captioning, and emails.
Now, you just speak and write. The best feature is its accent. And it can also type mixed languages like English and Hindi accurately.
Now what mistakes do beginners make? Beginners think that this is similar to the audio option in our normal keyboard, but actually it is quite different from that. Let me explain with a live demo. Go to Google and search for Whisper Flow. Click on the first link. For this you have to download this application.
Click on Downloads for Windows. Open your downloads. Double click on Whisper Flow for setup and wait for it to launch.
OK. Here our Whisper Flow setup is being downloaded. After downloading you simply have to double click on it. And after that your Whisper Flow will open like this. Sign in my browser and continue with Google.
Restart Flow. Alright. So after downloading the flow it will ask you some questions. Like welcome Sagar, a few questions to get started.
Where did you hear about us? So I think I heard that from social media. There are more questions like where do you spend time typing emails, uh, taking notes, sending messages, chatting with AI.
Let's continue and start setup. Do you work next to other people, um, sometimes. So, you control your Data. OK. Help improve flow.
OK, let's go on continue. Do you see purple bars well you speak? Yes, I do. And your selected language is English. Also, I can choose Hindi here. Hindi, Hindi, English, English. Okay.
You can choose Hindi also. And you can choose English also. Okay. So let me check here once, Punjabi also. Yes, here you go, you can choose Punjabi also. Also, there are many options , there are multiple options for multiple languages.
You can search and choose whichever you find appropriate . And you can also click on auto detect. Just in case you don't know which language I want to choose. And just click on continue.
So to use Whisper Flow, you have to press these two keys. Only then Whisper Flow will be activated. Do the buttons turn purple when you press a? Let's see, yes. And you can also edit your shortcuts here .
Like, suppose I don't want Control plus one. I want Control plus Alt. Also, you have to press and hold it to say something to record something.
Okay. But if you want to go with a flow while using your computer or PC, then you can go with Control, Win, plus Space here too.
Let me change this like Control Alt plus Space Alright and after we cut here, let's check whether the tool that we have set up is purple or not. So Control + Alt yes it is turning purple and the flow starts listening when you hold Control + Alt Alright. Give it a try.
So here I press Control + Alt and say something. Okay? Both Hindi and English . Okay? So suppose I want to schedule a meeting with my team at 12 pm. That's great. I want to schedule a meeting with my team at 12:00 PM. That's exactly what I said to Whisper Flow.
Here the best thing I want to tell you guys is that in Whisper Flow when you make some corrections then that thing gets automatically corrected through Whisper Flow, suppose I want to schedule a meeting with my team at 12:00 pm no no at 10 pm so as I said that I want to schedule a meeting with my team at 12:00 pm no no no at 10:00 pm so instead of 12:00 pm or 12:00 am and no no no it cut and gave me the output which I actually wanted.
So let us try using Whisper Flow in Chat GPT also . And let's see whether what we say happens Is he able to write exactly Whisper Flow or not? So I will press Control plus Alt here and say something. Something like I want to create a content calendar plan for Instagram. Can you please do it for me?
I want to create a content calendar plan for Instagram? Can you please do it for me? This is what I am talking about guys. This is Whisper Flow. You can save your time 10x. The time you spend in typing is going to reduce a lot now. Now let's move ahead with the fourth tool which is Notebook Alum.
So what does Notebook Alum do? Notebook Alum basically summarizes PDFs . Summarizes YouTube videos. Generates notes and also does comparisons . Meaning, it can explain a 100 page report to you in 10 minutes. So who can use it?
If you're pursuing a PhD or your daily tasks require reading lengthy reports , then you should definitely try Notebook Alum. It allows you to summarize and read large reports, research on competitive content, or videos without having to read them all .
Let's understand this with a live example. Go to Google and type "Notebook Alum." Okay. So, open Notebook Alum, sign in, and click "Try Notebook Alum." But. Okay? So, you'll get a dashboard like this , where you click on "Create New Notebook." You can simply tell him what you need from NotebookLM .
If you want to do web research, it can do that for you. There are different models here . It can do fast research and deep research. Suppose I want to research on this topic, which is digital marketing in 2026. I want it to do deep research for me. And this is a little more detailed.
I 'll give it a little more thought. Like how to learn digital marketing in 2026. All right. So, here I press enter. And the research part has started. While it's doing research, let's take a look at the right part and understand what NotebookLM does for you.
So, whatever it 's generating here, you can listen to it in audio form. You can also watch it in video form. You can also create reports and mind maps and infographics in NotebookLM. So, this is our source panel. This is our studio panel.
And this is our chat panel with NotebookLM. While our source panel is being generated here, let me show you one more thing in NotebookLM . Once here, create a new page. We'll click Create New. After clicking Create New, suppose I found a very informative video on YouTube about Daily Essence24.
Suppose you want to learn CLOT or a course from the WS Cube Tech YouTube channel. But you don't have time to watch the entire video. So, what you can simply do is go to the playlist and check out which videos are relevant to you. Suppose if you want to learn NL10 from WS Cube Tech, it's a 2-hour, 23-minute course. You don't have time. And you can simply copy the link by clicking Share here .
And then go to NotebookLM and paste the link there . NotebookLM will give you a thorough review of the video, giving you a complete overview of what this article is all about. You can get an idea from this summary about what this article actually contains. And if you find it interesting, then you can definitely check out an end-to-end course by daily essence24. All right. So, let's go to our notebook, LM, where we gave him a task to do deep research . And he's done the deep research and given it to us. He used 20 sources.
And he created a dog. And let's see what it is. Okay. So, here you 'll find the sources. Where did he gain his knowledge? You can tick or untick whichever sources you find relevant . And then you can click on "Import ." Suppose I click on these three sources. And then I can click on the video here. There I'll get options for what type of format I want. Explainer or brief? I want an explainer.
We can also choose Hindi as the language here . And what should the tool focus on is just creating an executive summary. Okay. So, we'll click on "Generate ." He's explained to you in Hindi, properly explaining everything that's in this video.
Hello, in today's special executive explainer, we'll get straight to the point . It also has crazy infographics. It also has proper explanations through PPT. This tool is literally crazy, guys. So this is NotebookLM.
If you want to learn AI in a structured way and are wondering where to start, then you can check out WS Cube Tech. The Professional Certificate in AI program teaches you practical AI workflows, not theory .
You work on real projects, learn automation tools, and more . For more details, check out the link in the description and book your seat right now. Now, let's move on to our third tool: ChatGPT image generation. So, what does ChatGPT image generation do? With this update to ChatGPT, GPT's image generation has become much stronger.
All you need to do is enter text, and a realistic or artistic image will be created. And who can use it? Creators, marketers, and managers can use it for ad creatives, thumbnails, ideas, and Instagram posts. The best feature is that text-in-image generation has become much stronger. It adds readable text to logo posters, which GPT couldn't do previously.
Let's understand this with a live example. We all have ChatGPT . We all know how to open it. You just need to click on the plus icon and click on Create Image. I'll import an image here. And I'll just give this prompt. So the prompt is to transform the subject into a cinematic manga adaptation of the Battle of Panipat.
So manga means you're creating a comic. You want to get an image generated in this style? I just press enter and after a few seconds ChatGPT will generate the image for you . The best part is that I'm not using the paid version of ChatGPT . I 'm using the free version because you can see here that I see the upgrade option. And here you go.
ChatGPT has generated the image for us. Let's have a look at how this image looks. What's great in it, what's not. So, Battle of Panipat, January 14, 1761. The text written here is very accurate. There are no mistakes in it. Nothing is written incorrectly.
And look at the images. Look at the quality of the image. This is what ChatGPT's new image generation model can do for you. So here there are more options like as soon as you click on Create Image and you have multiple options. You can also choose the aspect ratio you want the image generated in .
Like square, portrait, story, if you want to post it on your Instagram story, landscape, and white screen (which is 16:9, which you can use on YouTube) for reels. So this is crazy, right? Using ChatJpit's image generation model, you can generate images in a variety of variations. By generating infographics, you can help brands. You can sell them. And from there, you can earn money.
Now, let's talk about our second- last tool, which is Perplexity AI. So, what does Perplexity do? Perplexity is an AI search engine that provides answers along with sources, meaning where it picked up information. If you're someone who has to do a lot of research in your workflow , then you should definitely start using Perplexity AI.
The best feature is that in Deep Research mode, it analyzes numerous resources for a single query and creates a report. Let's understand this on the screen. Right, go to Google and search for Perplexity AI. Here, I'm using the free model.
Look, it says "Get Pro" here, and I don't have access to deep research. If you want, you can take the Pro model of Perplexity AI because its deep research is insane . So here I type in, " I want to learn about SEO blogs. Do web research for it and provide me with the information accordingly." I simply pressed enter, and it's now doing its web research. Searching for high-quality SEO blogs , and it's done.
This is very fast, right? You can see here that whoever is providing the information, it's also separately giving me the sources. Where did he pick up the information? Suppose he took this paragraph from Samer's blog. Perplexity is a very underrated tool. People use it like a chat GPT to talk in a conversational way . But the actual use of Perplexity is that it's providing us with very thorough research.
Now let's talk about our last tool, which is Klout. So what does Klout do? Klout is incredibly powerful for long-form writing and scripting . You can generate YouTube scripts, ad copies, strategies, documents, email sequences, content plans, etc. Beginners use it like a chat GPT by giving short props .
But actually, if you give Klout context, the output will be 10x better . Let me explain with a real-life example. So, after opening Klout, I paste my master prop here. And my master's degree is about how you become an elite AI YouTube scriptwriter, specializing in high-retention educational content for beginners. Your task is to create a complete 10-minute YouTube video package on the topic of how to learn AI in 2026. I've mentioned my target audience here .
And there are many other things I've covered in this master's degree. I've explained Klot. I've briefly explained the output I need . If you also want this masterprom, I'll provide a link to it in the description. So don't worry about it. I 'm also using the Sonut model here . As you know , I don't have the upgraded version. And even if I had an upgraded version, I wouldn't use Opus.
I'd still use Sonet. Because Sonut is a very good model that allows for long-term conversions with Klot. After that, I'll simply come here and press Enter. And while Klot is giving us the output, let's explore some of Klot's other features. First is skills. Look, I've already added a lot of skills, like IG Reels and Linkedin Captions. Skills are a very useful feature in Klot that saves you time and your token limit .
You don't have to repeatedly open a new chat and explain Klout if you use Klout Skills. If you want to understand Klout Skills in detail and learn how to automate your repetitive tasks using Klout Skills , you can check out this article.
Now comes Connectors. Connectors are a great feature of Klout that allows you to connect multiple third-party tools. You can connect it. Like Sigma, Notion, Gmail, Google Drive, Google Calendar, and many other tools. I think the best thing about the connector is this: Suppose you connected Gmail from here and told Klout to go to my Gmail and let me know which important emails are still unread and whether I should see them or check them out.
Klout will create a list of your unread important emails . This is crazy, right? So let's move on to our output. Klout has created a YouTube package for me. As soon as you click here, a separate dashboard will open on the right-hand side, where you will find the proper list of everything you entered into your app and requested from Klout. Right, starting with the hook, then comes the intro, and it also gave me a road map .
It also taught me what the AI mindset is. What are the best skills to learn in 2026? It also comes to preparing for engineering, and I've covered every single point . Guys, I want to give you a tip here: whatever cloud or AI tool outputs, analyze it thoroughly and understand what it says and what it doesn't. What topics does it cover? Yes.
You don't have to copy and paste everything . You have to analyze it thoroughly and make changes to suit your needs . Customize it a little bit , add your own tone. It recommended 10 viral YouTube titles along with the script . Which is a great point.
It also explained the thumbnail concept to me . So I didn't have to do anything here . I just explained it to Claude, and Claude had everything ready for me within 5 minutes . This is crazy. Right? So guys, these were seven AI tools you should use in your workflow. And remember, AI tools themselves don't make money.
Skill plus execution plus understanding workflow is what makes money. And those who understand AI early will have a massive advantage in the next few years. If you genuinely want to learn AI in a practical way , understand workflows , and implement automation and real-world implementations , then you can check out the If you found the article helpful, please like, daily essence24 comment, and subscribe to the channel. See you in the next article. Until then, keep learning and keep doing it! Growing.
